If you need to contact the Nuclear Energy team, you have our email available.
We will especially appreciate those messages that help us improve this site. Especially for:
- Report programming errors and web viewing
- Report errors about the content of the site.
- Suggest new content that could be interesting.
Do you want to buy advertising space?
If you have a company or a business and you want to use this site to advertise you can use the following form to contract advertising.
The author of the articles published here is
Industrial Technical Engineer, specialty in mechanics.
What is our goal?
Nuclear energy is a project for the dissemination of information related to nuclear energy and engineering. In this project the two passions of its author are mixed, engineering, programming and the circulation of information on the internet.
Behind us there is no company, body or organization. The only source of funding is advertising that can be seen on all pages. The income received through advertising allows us to pay the costs of maintenance, servers, etc.
Are there other similar projects?
Nuclear energy is part of a project of three websites related to engineering. The other two projects are the following:
- Solar energy project. This project disseminates solar energy and concepts related to this renewable energy source.
- DeMotor Project. This site explains the operation of different types of motors and the most important concepts related to this technology.
The intention of the three projects is to provide information that the visitor can understand despite not having technical knowledge.